PROJECT ID AND TITLE: AN005 – AJI-2 Customer Satisfaction Process
Project completed Mar. 2018
- PI: Dr. Shengyong Wang, Associate Professor in Department of Mechanical Engineering, University of Akron
- Co-PI: Dr. Chen Ling, Associate Professor in Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering, University of Akron
- Students: Venkata Ganesh Ashish Akula
- Industry Partners: C2 Technologies, Computer System Designers
- FAA Sponsor: Jonathan Gray, Technical Training (AJI-2)
- FAA Technical Monitor: Anthony Murray
The objective of this proposed project is to recommend a comprehensive process for collecting, analyzing customer satisfaction data and creating a review and response mechanism to refine AJI-2 products and services to maximizing customer satisfaction. Specifically, we propose (1) researching AJI-2 core products and services and identifying the current processes for customer satisfaction data collection; (2) researching industry best practices related to customer satisfaction process; and (3) recommending an optimal implementable process and review mechanism to maximize customer satisfaction.
Expected Project Outcomes:
- Map the current AJI-2 technical training process and identify where customer satisfaction data are collected currently.
- Conduct extensive literature review to identify industry best practices.
- Preliminary design of customer satisfaction surveys and focus groups.
- Develop customer satisfaction data analytics strategies.
- Provide comprehensive recommendation of a process for collecting, analyzing, and taking actions on customer satisfaction data.
Value of Research:
The proposed project aims at developing a recommendation for the implementation of a process to collect, analyze, respond to customer satisfaction data, and maximizing customer satisfaction with AJI-2 technical training products and services.
Customer satisfaction is directly linked to business performance. Implementing a customer satisfaction process for AJI-2 Technical Training would create a review and response mechanism to refine AJI-2 products and services and lead to better training quality and delivery.
QUAD CHART AND TECHNICAL POSTERS: